Contact us for pricing
firstname.lastname@example.org | (888) 268-3930
TotalCAE Portal is a web interface for all application submission.
It calculates license requirements, file staging, scratch usage, pre/post tasks, application specific cleanup, and more time saving features.
- Automatic solver license calculation for license aware scheduling.
- Ability to hold large jobs for evening or weekend runs.
- Application aware portal submission.
- Configurable post job tasks.
- Web-based job status.
- Automatic file staging to local disk or network shares.
- Submit to HPC compute nodes, Windows 7 workstations, or to the Azure Cloud.
- Exposes native HPC Server scheduling capabilities to all solvers.
Windows HPC Server 2008 R2 is required to be installed and configured prior to installation.